- Grimgrains, new recipes: Buckwheat Tea and Chocolate Chip cookies. Rebuilt website into C99, added descriptions for all ingredients, added page jump to Recipes, Nutrition and Tools.
- Circa, released four new pages.
- Ink drawings, selling originals from fasciation series.
- Orca, general improvements and bug fixing.
- Left, fixed bugs, improved display of sidebar navigation.
This month, we started learning 6502 assembly, in order to produce lasting versions of our tools and games.
As you know, Devine performed at React Day Berlin earlier this month, here are some photos of the event.
- Orca, Released first version.
- Dotgrid, Fixed issue with illustrator import, and added a new mirror style (flipped).
- Wiktopher, Added new chapter called Skyrock.
We released our video for November, called 24 days at sea, as well as two separate blog posts about the passage called Doldrumming, and another about checking into Majuro called The Promise of Pancakes.
Our website, has undergone a lot of changes. We simplified the splash page, and added information on all of the games and tools we've made, with more on the way.
- Inktober, Devine's Inktober timelapse video.
- Grimgrains, New recipe spicy stir-fried chickpeas.
- Press, read Devine's interview on Git Nation.
- Orca, now works in your browser!
- Dotgrid, now works in your browser!
- Noodle, huh, now works in your browser too?
- Ronin, we get it, it works in your browser.
- 100r.co, improved mobile version.
This month, we released a video of the first part of our Orca workshop. The workshop event at Foulab was very long, lasting about 1h45min, and so we decided to separate the video in 3. We hope this video will be useful to you all!
Devine will perform with ORCA at the React Day Berlin afterparty on december 6th at KOSMOS. If you're in town, save the date!
- Inktober, Devine's ongoing Inktober artwork, using Noodle.
- Noodle, general updates. Added circle mode, added better pixel correction etc..
- Electronics, working on a minimalist audio player, and a rechargable bike light.
- Circa, more test pages.
- Paradise, made browser version.
This month, our talk for XOXO came out on YouTube! This was our first time speaking together in front of a large audience about our project — it went well, we hope you'll agree. In other news, we will also be hosting a livecoding ORCA workshop at Foulab on October 25th. If you're in the Montreal area and want to attend, you can get reserve your place here. The event is free, but space is limited so don't wait too long to get a ticket.
- Wiktopher, fixed next chapter bug.
- Ink drawings, completed 7 fasciated plant drawings.
- Noodle, released Noodle, a simple in-browser drawing tool.
- Alicef, released a new album.
- Press, Devine was interviewed on Uses This.
- 100r.co, fixed RSS feed preview.
This month, we released Noodle, a simple in-browser drawing tool. We also released our monthly video called Take care Pino, as well as a blog post called A home for Pino.
We traveled back to Canada, visiting Vancouver before heading down to Portland for our XOXO talk. The talks were recorded and will be online soon.
- Wiktopher, added new chapters: Tent Village of Renate and .
- Orca, completed MidiCC implementation.
- Norns, completed rack implementation and fixed issue with black keys on Linn.
- Ronin, released improved version.
- 100r.co, fixed blog formatting, added a cooking page and a blog post called Tools Ecosystem.
- Press, Interview with Rekka on Uses This.
This month, we re-released Ronin, our image processing tool. We made a tutorial video to explain some of the basic functions. We also released our monthly video called Back to Odaiba. As the title suggest, we return to visit Odaiba by bike, our old home in Tokyo.
In other news, Rekka created mascot characters to represent each application we have in our tool ecosystem. Hope you like them!
- Pilot, Added vertical mode and transpose tables.
- Orca, Added new operator and improved commands. View changes.
- Norns, Made tutorial.
- Wiktopher, Added new chapter: Little Light.
- Grimgrains, Website optimization (faster loading, new error page), fixed display issues on mobile and added 3 new recipes: scrambled chickpea flour, quick cheese and sweet and sour lentils.
- Press, Interview with Rekka on Uses This.
This month, Devine traveled to Amsterdam for JS Nation. We also released a new video called Projects for rainy days.
In other news, we will be traveling to Tokyo next month! We've also booked our flights for our visit to North America in late August. We will arrive in Vancouver on August 20th, in Portland on September 4th and in Montreal on September 10th — for our friends in the area, save the date!.
- Pi Hole, Installation instructions for ad blocker.
- Thousand Rooms, Corrected mistakes in the Greek version and made a new page on our website.
- Circa, Making test pages for new comic.
- Left, bug fixing and general maintenance.
- Donsol, Improved UI.
- 100r.co, Improved website design.
- Orca, Made general improvements, and added documentationfor Raspberry Pi version.
- Workshop, announced new dates and locations of Orca events in Lyon, France and in Tokyo, Japan.
This month, we traveled to Osaka to meet up with our friends from Alaska, and flew to the UK for Algomech. We also released a new video called Planes, trains and buses.
In other news, we can finally announce that we will be speaking at the XOXO festival in Portland. The event is on September 5-8, which means we'll be in North America for a little while! We are looking forward to it. Our floating studio also had a feature article in the May 2019 edition of the sailing magazine Latitude38..
- Wiktopher, Voice of Volare song and new chapter called Montore.
- Workshops, Announcec Orca workshops in Tokyo, Japan and in Sheffield, UK.
- Alicef, Live performanced announced for ALGO/MESH.
- Orca, Latest version is out of beta.
- Dotgrid, Improved Save/Load file.
This month, we released a new blog post called Hello Fujisan, along with our latest video on Living aboard in Shimizu.
Next month, we will be traveling to Osaka by land and flying to the UK for the Algomech festival in the UK.
- Left, Added menu for Windows.
- Music, Created layout for 12-key keyboard.
- Orca, Announcing an upcoming Workshop in Sheffield, UK.
- Japan, Updated Sailing in Japan Guide and Plantbased Diet in Japan Guide.
Pino and its crew arrived safely in Shimizu. We love it here! The local yachties have been kind to us, seeing Mount Fuji everyday is also a real treat! Our plan in the coming month is to make repairs to Pino so we can go further south.
We released a new video this month called: Sailing to Shizuoka, Japan.
- Orca, Released a stable build.
- Music, Updated Soundtrack.
- Dotgrid, Added a merge option.
- Grimgrains, Added new recipes: Okonomiyaki and Coffee Jelly.
- 100r.co, Added Ogasawara Cruising Guide, Sailing in Japan Guide and Plantbased Diet in Japan.
We made it to Japan! It was a 21 day sail from Majuro, not an easy sail, but we made it! Pino arrived on February 16th to the offshore island of Chichijima, part of the Ogasawara group of islands that lie east of Tokyo. We spent two weeks here, eating good food, cycling, walking the numerous trails on the island and relaxing.
We released our video for February, which includes plenty of footage of Chichijima. The video is called Sailing to Japan.
Early March, we'll be heading over to mainland. We're aiming for Osaka. This is going to be a very difficult leg, you can follow our path here.
- Orca, Watch a tutorial.
- Mindbird, Play with Polycat.
- Dotgrid, Added a merge option.
- Grimgrains, Upgraded design, added Seitan recipe and No-knead Bread recipe.
- Donsol, Improved theme support.
- Blog, Added Leleuvia entry.
We released our video for January, called The gardens of Majuro.
We will be in transit for most of the month of February. After 3 years of travel, we're heading to Japan. We're aiming to go to Chichijima first, an offshore island to the east of mainland Japan. We've never been there, and are looking forward to stepping on japanese soil once again.
Follow our path.
Back to log.