- Keynote talk, Nime 2022, online, June 28th, 2022.
- Keynote talk, Libre Planet 2022, online, March 19-20, 2022.
- Independent artists who live and work online, XOXO festival, Portland OR, 2019.
- Digital Nomads, Play by Play, New Zealand, 2018.
- The Frameworks for Mystics, A MAZE, Berlin, 2015.
- These artists are making tiny ROMs that will probably outlive us all, March 7th, 2022, The Verge.
- How We Survive: A changing mindset, December 5th, 2020, Marketplace.
- Depuis quatre ans, ce couple vit et travaille sur un voilier, October 1st, 2020, CANAL+.
- Everest Pipkin presents Left, September 9th, 2020, Clinic for Open Source Arts.
- Spell It Out With Text Art, August 11, 2020, SSense.
- Le code qui venait de l'eau, May 31, 2019, Geekzone.
- Raspberry Pi aboard a smart sailboat, April 4, 2018, Raspberry Pi blog.
- The Nomads of Game Development, August 23, 2016, VICE.
- Life aboard a boat lures new generation of romantics, Metro news.
- Two Canadian game developers set sail around the world, July 12, 2016, Dailyhive.
- Making games on a sailboat, April 19, 2016, Kill Screen.
- A design studio on a sailboat, December 12, 2015, Motherboard.
- Can Devine create his own language? Or a new world?, July 18, 2013, Kill Screen.
- Behind The Screens: Aliceffekt, Creative Coding Utrecht, March 29th, 2022.
- An interview with 100 rabbits, SourceHut, December 7th, 2021.
- Distortion Festival As Above, So Below, HEAD – Genève, April 29th, 2021.
- Interview with 100 Rabbits, Esoteric.Codes, February 4th, 2021.
- Tout plaquer pour vivre sur un voilier, L'ADN, September 25th, 2020.
- Making games at sea, Checkpoints Gaming, May 3rd, 2020.
- I Have Been Living and Coding on a Sailboat Since 2016, GitNation, October 5th, 2019.
- Tools & techniques: Devine Lu Linvega, Uses This, August 8th, 2019.
- Tools & techniques: Rekka Bell, Uses This, July 2, 2019.
- Developing Games and Tools from the Ocean, Itch.
- On Lifestyle, Monochromatic.
- On Design, Interface Lovers.
- Changes in Latitudes, December 1st 2020, p.89-90, Latitude 38 magazine.
- Nomadic life, off the grid and reconnection, September 12th, 2020, Wired JP, vol.38., p.26-36
- Orca, procedural sequencer, n°230, January 2020, p.90, Linux pro magazine.
- Digital Nomads, May 1st 2019, p.107, Latitude 38 magazine.
- The Vlog Addict, Practical Boat Owner magazine.
- Rekka Bellum & Devine Lu Linvega: Deriveurs professionels, n°292, March 1st 2014, p.69, Canard PC magazine.
- Cook Island News, The Cook Island Newspaper.