- Orca Workshop Foulab, Montreal, Canada, October 25th 2019.
- Algomech Festival: Orca workshop, Sheffield, UK, May 19th 2019.
- Moxus Orca workshop, Kasai Space, Tokyo, Japan, May 25th 2019.
- V.A.R workshop series by Creative code Lyon, Les halles du Faubourg, Lyon, France, June 14th 2019.
- Le code qui venait de l'eau, May 31, 2019, Geekzone.
- Raspberry Pi aboard a smart sailboat, April 4, 2018, Raspberry Pi blog.
- The Nomads of Game Development, August 23, 2016, VICE.
- Life aboard a boat lures new generation of romantics, Metro news.
- Two Canadian game developers set sail around the world, July 12, 2016, Dailyhive.
- Making games on a sailboat, April 19, 2016, Kill Screen.
- A design studio on a sailboat, December 12, 2015, Motherboard.
- Can Devine create his own language? Or a new world?, July 18, 2013, Kill Screen.
- Making games at sea, Checkpoints Gaming, May 3rd, 2020.
- I Have Been Living and Coding on a Sailboat Since 2016, GitNation, October 5th, 2019.
- Tools & techniques: Devine Lu Linvega, Uses This, August 8th, 2019.
- Tools & techniques: Rekka Bell, Uses This, July 2, 2019.
- Developing Games and Tools from the Ocean, Itch.
- On Lifestyle, Monochromatic.
- On Design, Interface Lovers.
- Orca, procedural sequencer, n°230, January 2020, p.90, Linux pro magazine.
- Digital Nomads, May 1st 2019, p.107, Latitude 38 magazine.
- The Vlog Addict, Practical Boat Owner magazine.
- Rekka Bellum & Devine Lu Linvega: Deriveurs professionels, n°292, March 1st 2014, p.69, Canard PC magazine.
- Cook Island News, The Cook Island Newspaper.