This is the list of all the changes we've done to our projects and apps during the month of November. We'll also be reporting in our on position in the world, and on our future plans.
Summary Of Changes
- GrimGrains, added related recipes to ingredients, added a Sprouting Guide, added Food Chopper to tools, and improved accessibility.
- Donsol, completed the Donsol NES boxart.
- Dotgrid, revamped and implemented themes support.
- Orca, changes to the J/Y operators(wiring mode).
- Nasu, revamped and implemented themes support.
This month, we launched Noton, a live-drawing playground. Noton works by drawing cables between timers, logic gates and instruments inspired from pepepépepe's Color Computers to explore binary logic.
We also created some terminal utilities like Seconth, a calendar, and Firth, a calculator.
We almost migrated each one of our tools out of Electron, it took a while but was well worth it. Nasu, Dotgrid, Moogle, Orca and Noton are all written in pure C with only SDL as dependency.
We've also begun working on an extended edition of the North Pacific Logbook.
Pino book club
This section is new! We thought we'd share our favorite readings each month. In November, we read Ray Bradbury shorts from The Machineries of Joy.
Where is Pino?
Victoria, BC (48 42.230'N 123 36.900'W)
Rek & Dev