This is the official Hundredrabbits newsletter, and lists all of the changes we've done to our projects and apps during the month of February. We'll also be reporting in our on position in the world, and on our future plans.
Summary Of Changes
- Nasu, fixed various issues, added selection export and implemented copy/paste.
- Famicom cookbook, added new examples.
- Donsol, created assets and integrated the progress bar UI for the famicom version.
- Grimgrains, added choco peanut blondies, roasted eggplant dip and updated golden bread.
- Circa, released 4 new pages for chapter 2.
This month, we returned to Japan! We're happy to report that Pino is doing really well, no big damages to report. Our plan is to fix up our beloved, to get it ready to start cruising again. We wrote a post about what we did to prepare Pino for our 6-month absence called Typhoons, mold and bugs.
Devine was interviewed by Future of Coding, and the podcast was released as two separate episodes. In the first, Devine talks about creating your own tools, and the second is about Orca.
In other news, years ago Devine wrote music for the game Moonquest, and we're happy to say the game is out! You can listen/download to the soundtrack here. Enjoy!
Where is Pino?
Minami Ise, Mie (Japan) (34 20.148'N 136 41.123'E)
Rek & Dev