Hey everyone!This is the list all of the changes we've done to our projects and apps during the month of February 2019. We'll also be reporting in our on position in the world, and on our future plans.
We have fewer updates this month because we spent half of it in transit.
Summary Of Changes
- Orca, Released a stable build.
- Music, Updated Soundtrack.
- Dotgrid, Added a merge option.
- Grimgrains, Added new recipes: Okonomiyaki and Coffee Jelly.
- 100r.co, Added Ogasawara Cruising Guide, Sailing in Japan Guide and Plantbased Diet in Japan.
We made it to Japan! It was a 21 day sail from Majuro, not an easy sail, but we made it! Pino arrived on February 16th to the offshore island of Chichijima, part of the Ogasawara group of islands that lie east of Tokyo. We spent two weeks here, eating good food, cycling, walking the numerous trails on the island and relaxing.
We released our video for February, which includes plenty of footage of Chichijima. The video is called Sailing to Japan.
Early March, we'll be heading over to mainland. We're aiming for Osaka. This is going to be a very difficult leg, you can follow our path here.
Where is Pino?
Chichijima, Ogasawara (Japan) (27° 5.921'N, 142° 12.013'E)
Rek & Dev