This is the list all of the changes we've done to our projects and apps during the month of August 2018. We'll also be reporting in our on position in the world, and on our future plans.
Summary Of Changes
- Themes, added boysenberry.svg. Added a theme benchmark script.
- Wiktopher added chapter 5: "Tiputa pit stop" and chapter 6: "Beobug".
- Left, fixed heading indentation problem on sidebar on windows 10. When cycling through synonyms, if cancelled, returns to original word. Left now remembers the file opened in your last session. Added a shortcut list and a guide.
- Oquonie, released a new version. The game should be faster, with minor optimizations, like an improved logo.
- Markl, simplified game flow. Removed rune system (to be implemented again at a later time).
- Paradise, added theme support, added Move action, redesigned the wildcard language.
- Dotgrid, added a new translation guide, a cropping tool and a shortcut list and a guide.
We just released our video for September, called Leleuvia, Momi Bay and Malolo Lailai!. We moved over to Viti Levu to re-supply, but also to get Iggy the dinghy patched up (Iggy's all good now).
Rekka wrote a blog post about our time in Makogai, called "Where is the turtle farm?". There were no turtles there, sadly, but we can now say that we have seen some here in Malolo Lailai. (Yes. We are pleased.)
Our website has been getting a lot of attention, we’ve added pages for Left and Dotgrid, with shortcut lists and guides. Some of you have request tutorials, we’ll be working on that this coming month.
We’ll be leaving Fiji soon, next stop on our list will likely be Tuvalu. We’re going to move Pino over to either Nadi, or Lautoka mid-october, to re-supply and get ready for our trek north! There aren’t a lot of fresh veg available in those islands, we’ll enjoy all of the greens we can now while we’re still in land of plenty.
Where is Pino?
Malolo Lalai, Fiji (17° 46.201'S, 177° 11.39'W)
Rek & Dev